Kristen was on Jay Leno's show tonight, promoting Snow White and The Huntsman. She looked beautiful!
You can download Kristen's Interview from HERE and Randy's Interview (Kristen is shown a little bit HERE (Thanks to fiercebitchstew | Via)
You can also find multiple download links HERE (Thanks to veronicaspuffy)
Complete episode in one video
Interviews in multiple videos
Kristen's Interview on Dailymotion
Kristen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno by robstenlustcom
Sneak Peek Promo on YT
just a few observations of Kristen bts at the Leno taping today. The other guest tonight was Randy Jackson and the musical guest was James Morrison. Skylar Lane from American Idol was also there and sang with the band.
During the commerical in Randy's segment, he and Kristen talked a lot and it was wonderful to see her laughing with him. Just before we came back from commerical they did a fist bump...it looked so cool...wish it could have been on camera.
Jay teased Randy about his ability or inability to dance and showed a vid of some guy dancing in the street that sort of looked like Randy. You can't see Kristen on camera but she is laughing at the vid with all of us. Suddenly the guy on the vid is run over by an ice cream truck! Everyone gasped and Kristen literally jumped up and did a half spin around before sitting back down again. I'm eager to see the show tonight to see if they caught her shocked reaction after she sat down again because it really caught her by surprise.
As you may recall when the musical guest performs, Jay and his guests go over to watch them. Kristen went over with Jay and Randy, crouched down with fingers touching the floor, swaying to the music. She was wearing flats and kept her shoes on. Her last visit in November she took off her heels and went barefoot.
She eventually stood up, hands on her hips, moving with the music. Jay and Randy had her come down and stand in front of them as James finished his song.
Of course HBG was there...very comforting to know he's always watching over her :)) I'm so glad Jay treats her with respect and it's obvious he really likes her.
It was so great to see her again...she seemed very happy and was just so beautiful!!
- She was super cute when they showed the swath clip
- When the Huntsman said "TROLL!!" she was mouthing the words along too
- "I wasn't trying to walk with ultimate swag" Kristen on why she wasn't wearing heels and ~~limping while walking into the show.
- And I'm using the word limping very loosely because I didn't even notice.
- She said the reshoots of BD were for the first hunt
- Wishing we could have heard her convo with Randy Jackson during commercial because she looked reeeeally into the convo lol
- They showed a clip of a guy doing the douggie then he got hit by an icecream truck Kirsten jumped off her seat snapped her fingers laughing
- Leno mentioned how she was named best dressed in the UK and she said that still doesn't effect the way she dresses.
- Oh and she said somewhere along the lines of dressing being 'young and from Cali'?? I can't really remember
- Yeah idk what other interesting thing was said....really not a great interview but she was all sorts of adorable in it :3
- When she said 'swag' I about died lol love it!
- My favorite part of the show was when Randy and Kristen fist bumped lol. Sadly it was during a commercial break
- So great! Looked beautiful, red blazer and tee, skinny pants, gorge hair, adorbs interview! Love her!!
- Talked BD reshoots (the first hunt) and a little Renesmee. She loves Mackenzie but not the fake Nessie dolls.
- Asked about her fave birthday (long pause) and then prompted talked about her 18th. #Twilight #ClockCake
- Jay said SWATH is not a chick flick but an action flick. K said which I think is a chick flick. LOVE #Badass
- Def was walking with a limp. Said she wasn't just trying to have "swag" when she came out.
- V cool new clip in the dark forest (K briefly forgot it was aww). She made an ack face watching when they showed her close up.
- She is so tiny and so gorgeous and so animated. LOOOVE.
- Leno talked abt her best dressed award from "British press" and she said that's funny bc they're so "smaht and chic." [/English accent]
- Said she'd rather feed a horse an apple than "kick it in the ass and tell it to go". Doesn't like being assertive with them. #SWATH
There was a whole exchange in between 'I had a good birthday' and 'you just flew in from somewhere, right?'
Jay asked her what her favorite (or best) birthday was. She paused and went, hmmmmmmm. Imagine the BD First when they're asked the best gift they've received or her being asked her favorite London memory in Glamour UK. It looked like she was thinking of some answer she would never actually give (which led us to guess Budapest but she never actually said that and likely, never would.)
When she couldn't come up with anything, Jay threw out, 21? 18? She jumped on 18 and said that it was a big deal because she could work longer hours and they talked a little about child labor laws. It was cute because Jay said sth like, you can only work 4 hours or something? And Kristen, like, put on a cute little expert voice and said, well you can work 9 hours and then you must do three hours of school (or something like that). So then she said that her bday gift was a 16 hour workday (which she's said before) and that they had a cake on set but she stumbled over that bit and first said, she had a 'clock in the shape of a cake' and then adorably corrected herself to 'cake in the shape of a clock' in typical self-deprecating Stew fashion. Jay said 'cake in the shape of a clock', that'd be interesting and she said, yeah I'm trying to figure out that one too (or something very similar.)
Then they moved on to the talk about Vancouver. I tweeted last night that they cut just a little bit of that when they talked about the Renesmee dolls and Kristen said an infant with hair is a little weird and Jay said, well it's supposed to be creepy? Kristen giggled said, um not really.
I think those are the only things missing from the aired interview that we saw live. I'm assuming the show just ran long (perhaps the Cinco de Leno thing) because even with her birthday hesitation, none of it seemed unusable or anything. It was actually pretty cute and I always love hearing her talk about Twilight.
Hope this clears up some of the confusion about the aired interview vs. what we saw live. :)
- Were grey shiny skinny jeans, black shoes, red orange blazer. Hair down. Very adorbs!
- Showed a clip of her in The Flintstones and she was so cute lol
- Reshoots were for first hunting scene in BD2
- Showed the troll clip from swath
- Talked about riding a horse again even though she injured herself once when she was younger.
- Very chill interview and she was very adorbs and laid back.
- Jumped out of her seat laughing when they showed the vid of some guy dancing in the street and then gets hit by ice cream truck lol
- Said her 18th bday was a memorable one because she could stay on the set longer
Kristen Stewart wears the @RebeccaMinkoff "Becky" jacket in Burnt Orange on @JayLenoTonight! twitpic.com/9hd7lv
— Courtney Justice (@courtjustice) May 5, 2012
Kristen Stewart in a @dolcegabbana James Dean t-shirt on @JayLenoTonight! More later @TheFashionCourt! twitpic.com/9hd86b
— Courtney Justice (@courtjustice) May 5, 2012
Thanks to kstewartfans
Fan Pic: hellogiggles | Via: helloitsjoanne | KstewAngel
Video: Youtube | Via: Robstenation | kstewartnews | FierceBitchStew | Dailymotion RobstenLust
Screencaps thanks to kstewartfans