When it came to the edit process of BD did Stephenie have anything to do or say about it, or was it all Bill?
- Aside from the however many seconds of "Thrustgate", the cut is pretty much how Bill made it. I don't remember Stephenie having many notes. I heard she was very very happy with the movie.
Why did they change the engagement ring in BD2?
- Greg says the ring wasn't changed.
During transformation the last image is Charlie and Renee holding a baby Bella. Is that her own memory?
The BD1 guide has a pic of several bodies in tower of the volturi. Is that from the deleted "Inviting Aro" scene?
- Yes, exactly, that used to open the movie before cutting to Jacob running from his house.
On one of the special features I saw an image of the wedding invite with the wrong date: 2011! What's up with that?
- Is it right in the movie or wrong? This would be the propmaster's job.
Was there a longer version of the wedding dance at the reception?
- No, I don't think so. Not that I ever saw, anyway.
For Edward being such a traditionalist, why does he say Bella instead of Isabella in the wedding vows?
- Sounds like a question for screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg!
On Bill's commentary, I heard him say there will be a 4 hour single Breaking Dawn movie one day with extended scenes?! When?!
- When do you think?
Why were so many scenes left out of the movie when the running time was relatively short?
- Because he came to feel that they were extraneous to the pacing and flow. Editing is never about runtime.
Do you know how I can get an autograph from Twilight?
- At one of the official Twilight conventions? What's the Twilight Creation Entertainment handle, WB? (ED: check out creationent.com for Twilight Convention info.)
Did Bella's dress sleeve rip when Edward carried her in the house?
- I dunno, you tell me!
The scene with Edward in the ocean while Bella walks out to meet him: Legit or CGI? Looks too perfect to be real!
- A blend of both. It depends on which specific shot you're wondering about.
Were the wedding speeches scripted or ad-libbed?
- Scripted, I believe.
Was "Thousand Years" originally in the movie and then later moved?
- It was never in the movie, but "Turning Page" was originally titled "A Hundred Years"!
Did Rob smoke a cigarette before every take/scene?
How many months was filming in Baton Rouge? Was it fun being in Louisiana?
- Maybe six months total in Baton Rouge, including pre-production. I never went! Ask @erikodom how fun it was.
Why does the Twilight Saga never get nominated for Oscars?
- It's not what we call an awards movie.
What was your first impression of Kristen and Rob?
- That they walked around like normal people, honestly.
Why in the movie do Edward and Bella not have sex three times on the honeymoon like in the book?
- Twice was sufficient. ;-P
The movie companion says B wears E's clothes on the honeymoon. In what scene? Was this cut?
- The first breakfast scene, maybe?
Why does Bella wear her wedding and engagement rings on different hands?
- I have no answers where any of these ring questions are concerned, folks. I wasn't there.
Why did Edward stop wearing his Cullen Crest wristcuff after the wedding?
- I believe that was a choice of the costume designer's and Bill.
I have just one thing that troubles me: sparkles! We didn't see any "diamonds" on Edward on BD1, hope to see some on Bella in Part Two.
- What about the waterfall?
Any news on when promo for Part 2 will start? We need to batten down the hatches! :)
- It's starting!!!!
Breaking Dawn Part 2 logo was revealed. What do you think? Is there anything you can tell us about the color choice?
- Full-on sun, right?
Is the trailer that will be released on the 23rd the same as the Target one?
- No, it's completely new and completely awesome.
Will the trailer be in front of The Hunger Games internationally or only in US?
- Probably worldwide. Probably.
What is the run time of the trailer?
- Maybe a minute or a bit more - the usual teaser length. But it's what they fit in to that time...
Will we see Renessmee/Edward with Renessmee in the trailer?
- Wait and see.