Everytime I interview Kristen I’m surprised at how beautiful she is. Perfect skin, not a drop of make up. She’s wearing jeans, a grey shirt, sneakers, definitely the same Kristen, but much more comfortable than three years ago when I first interviewed her for Twilight, where she was very nervous, fidgeting on her seat.
You character goes through a lot in this movie. She gets married, she has sex, she has a baby, she becomes a vampire…
- I know, that why they had to split the movie in two (laughs).
What was the most difficult part of filming this movie?
- It’s a moment that I’ve been waiting for so long. Every single thing that happened in the previous movies was amplified this time, because of all the pressure and the people waiting fo the movie, and especially because these are very iconic moments in the saga, and we need to make justice to them, which is a little terrifying, but you need to feel that way, you need to be afraid because fear gives you the strength to carry on important tasks.
What can fans expect this time?
- Personally, I love the beginning because it’s the first time you meet Edward and Bella, and they’re having fun, everything is so light and happy at first, but now she has to deal with different issues because she’s married, they now have problems with each other, and one of them is she’s having this baby, and he wants to kill the baby/fetus (laughs). And for the first time, the perspective changes to Jacob’s, and nobody else’s.
How did you prepare for the movie?
- I did the same thing I always do, basically. In the books Stephenie gives a very visceral description of events, and she was on the set all the time, which was great, because only she knows these characters so well.I just took the best of the book and tried to play it.
What was your favorite part?
- The wedding, because everybody was waiting to film it, and part of it felt very real, so it was very emotional.
What can you share about the sex scene?
- Oh, God! The sex was a big deal. There’s so many things going on: the wedding, the first time and giving birth. The sex scene was filmed almost right at the beginning of filming, so that part was over quickly, thank God.
Below is the initial list of people and events that are scheduled:
November 7, 2011: Atlanta, GA – The Buckhead Theatre, Cast Attending: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Jackson Rathbone, Performance By: Christina Perri
November 8, 2011: Chicago, IL – House of Blues, Cast Attending: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser, Performance By: Christina Perri
November 9, 2011: Dallas, TX – The Palladium Ballroom at Gilley’s Dallas, Cast Attending: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Jackson Rathbone, Performance By: Christina Perri
November 10, 2011: San Francisco, CA – The Fillmore, Cast Attending: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Jackson Rathbone, Performances By: Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping atLast
November 11, 2011: Salt Lake City, UT – The Rail Event Center, Cast Attending: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Jackson Rathbone, Performances By: Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last.
Please note that this is only an INITIAL list and not final.
Source | via | via: Twilightish
Can you believe that number keeps dropping and dropping fast?? OMG so so so absolutely freaking excited. We saw Roberto today with his man cave beard heading to Paris I'm sure to start promoting Breaking Dawn alongside Ashely.... Yes i know, its so sad that Kristen wont be there but on the bright side we get to see her very soon alongside her man. Remember these two take their jobs very seriously and so don't be surprised when they need time to concentrate on their respective jobs. This is what i have always loved about them, the ability to give each other their space for work while still keeping their relationship intact.... So get ready for some amazing Robsten chemistry and eye fucking and hand nuzzling nonstop from start to finish.. It's going to be a BIG FUCKING DEAL :P
And for our Twilight quote/pic for the day.......
These bts/deleted scene, which is kinda sad this particular scene didn't make it to the movie. I love Edward in white. Edward should always always wear white. And Bella!! Beautiful sweet couple. Again another one of our favorite quotes from 'Twilight'
Another great Breaking Dawn Wallpaper by Karen. It is perhaps the most beautiful quote in the world. 'He absolutely adores you'
And in case you missed them.. The last 3 wallpapers for your collection. I hope you are using them wisely:)))
And in case you missed our post on Halloween twitter Avis. Click here to get yours today:)
P.S. If you are one of those like me that has the whole sidebar contents at the bottom of the page.. I have no idea why this is going on. Hopefully it will be fixed by morning. Good night my loves:)