Here is the new/old pic of Rob, Kristen, Taylor and SM on the set of Eclipse 2009
SM: I remember when we were shooting the wedding scene in Breaking Dawn-I was losing it because we were so sleep-deprived at that point.
- KS: Yeah, the last night...I was exhausted, and it's funny, Rob (Pattinson) was actually way more energetic than I was at the end of it.
SM: It must be hard to concentrate on your performance when you're so worried about the sound of your voice.
- KS: It's weird...Especially considering that I've recently had so much experience speaking the way that I speak. Because this is how Bella talks.
SM: Can you imagine how miserable you would have been? Now I feel kind of guilty, because that's exactly what we made Rob do.
- KS: Yeah, actually, that's true. Completely. (laughs).
SM: How long did you have off after Breaking Dawn?
- KS: It doesn't feel like I've had any time off. I should have just gone home and relaxed.
SM: It took a while before I could kind of step back and say, OK, it's over [laughs]. It's a long time to do one thing!
- KS:And the experience of watching is always so strange. I watched this one with Taylor [Lautner] for the first time. It was really fun.
SM: Who can not like Taylor?
- KS: No! I mean definitely! And it's fun to watch it with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob...he likes it, but he has just a different energy.
SM: Oh, Rob and Taylor have completely different energy! Watching it with Taylor, you feel afraid that you'll get ice down the back of your neck or a grape in your face.
- KS: Totally.
Scan thanks to KstewDevotee | Via