Kristen does it again!!! She graces us with her beautiful stunning self on the cover of Glamour US November Cover Issue. Here are some amazing HQ scans of her spread + some info on what she is wearing. This girl is looking as gorgeous as ever. Let us know what you think of this amazing cover.
Transcript: Glamour Interview w/ Kristen- StrictlyRobsten
- Kristen Stewart: [Laughs] Yes, I really am. I'm trying to get into your next films.
- KS: Yeah, the last night… I was exhausted, and it's funny, Rob [Pattinson] was actually way more energetic than I was at the end of it.
- KS: Even thinking about it now kind of freaks me out. On the final night of filming, I was literally pulling out my hair and crying and having to walk away for a second because my voice wasn't working anymore.
- KS: I like Bella so much. In order to play a part like that, you have to believe in every crazy decision that she makes.
- KS: It is such a gut instinct. I've yet to play anybody who I don't really love.
- KS: Yeah, really, really badly. Me and Dakota [Fanning] were having this conversation the other day actually, and she also wants to do it really bad. It will happen, I think. I also really enjoy being an actor, so I'm fine. I mean, I'm not finished …
- KS: I feel that everyone's so different that it's hard to say, "Girls are like this," because even the women I've worked with are all very different. But female directors are usually pretty remarkable because they have gone that extra step of saying, "No, I'm gonna direct the film. No, there's no one else."
- KS: Yes, I have. It bugs me! False impressions are the worst! It definitely makes me watch my words. Even right now, I'm going, OK, how do you talk about this? And you've got to have a filter.
- KS: My Snow White director just gave me a book on Joan of Arc. I'm mostly reading work things. And I've been foxing all of my English-dialect stuff!
- KS: It's weird. Especially considering that I've recently had so much experience speaking he way that I speak. Because this how Bella talks.
- [Laughs.] God, imagine if I'd had to change my voice.
- KS: Yeah, actually, that's true. Completely. [Laughs.]
- KS: It doesn't feel like I've had any time off. I should have just gone home and relaxed.
- KS: And the experience of watching is always so strange. I watched this one with Taylor [Lautner] for the first time. It was really fun.
- KS: No! I mean, definitely! And it's fun to watch it with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob… he likes it, but he has just such a different energy.
- KS: Totally.
- KS: I've always just loved Jacob and Bella so much. Taylor is great in this one. Not to keep saying how great the movie is, but …
- KS: I know! Jesus!
- KS: I turned 21 the same weekend as our Breaking Dawn wrap party. So it was lucky because I had this blowout party with everyone, but I didn't have to feel like the birthday girl. I do feel older, I guess. It's amazing to realize that a lot of the insecurities I had when I was younger have pretty much disappeared.
- KS: I have a uniform of sorts--I will be comfortable in a certain hood of mine no matter what mood I am in. And there's nothing better than a new stack of white V-neck. For me, "changing" is either a new T-shirt. And I need pockets, 'cause if I carried a bag, I'd lose it purposely.
- KS: Hmm…good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an asshole. That's my advice. Don't be mean. Don't take shit. Don't settle.
What's Kristen wearing on the cover + spread?
- @courtjustice: Kristen Stewart is wearing a Bottega Veneta resort 2012 top on the November 2011 cover of GLAMOUR..
- @courtjustice: Kristen is also wearing a Stella McCartney lace asymmetric dress in Glamour Nov 2011.
- @courtjustice: For those asking - her gold outfit is full Gucci resort 2012.
- @courtjustice: Her studded combat boots *look like* Bess NYC. #KristenStewart
- @courtjustice: Kristen Stewart wore the metallic top and pale gold skirt from @Gucci resort 2012 in the Nov. issue of Glamour. http://twitpic.com/6t1dp0
- @courtjustice: Kristen Stewart wore Alexander Wang resort 2012 black sandals for her Nov. editorial with Glamour Magazine. http://twitpic.com/6t1gov
Where to buy, if you're not in the U.S?
- Tweets: @nycrk1: Order Kristen's Nov. Glamour,International Shipping: http://j.mp/n4rW2S then email to specify issue: http://email@example.com
- @RespectKStewx http://bit.ly/psfYX7 if you want it and you're not in the US you can buy it from this website for £6.81
- @KJStewFan UK, you CAN buy Glamour US in the LARGER WhSmith's. In the Woman's Section. It's like £3.50. I've seen it before. Cant wait to pick mine up!