Jack, how will BD1 end? Will we see red eyes? Vamp Bella? Renesmee?
- You don't really want to me to give away the ending, do you?
Does Bill have any plans to slip a little something at the end of the BD1 credits? Perhaps a glimpse of BD2?
- Hope springs eternal!
Rob is going to speak Portuguese in the film, right?
Do we get the "dog bowl" scene and blonde jokes in the film?
- There are a few jokes in there; the food throwing scene will be on the DVD.
Is Rob going to be on the BD2 soundtrack?
- I'm a bit unclear, but either Rob isn't doing anything with music at the moment or he wants to keep it separate.
What are Rob and Kristen like?
- They're both great people and Bill loves them both, but I have never met Rob, Kristen... or Bear, for that matter.
Where in the film will "It Will Rain" play?
- You can guess all you like, but I can't say. Bill says wait and see!
Will Breaking Dawn come out in IMAX?
- Shnope. HAPPY FEET 2 took all the IMAX screens.
Is there a music video for Bruno Mars, "It Will Rain"?
- So far as I know, there is no video yet. I believe they are shooting one, but I don't know when you can expect to see it.
Is there going to be an UNEDITED dvd version of Breaking Dawn?
- Hope Springs Eternal.
Will Bill do his commentary solo or with others...and by others i do NOT mean RK?
- LINK: Muse Article on MTV
- And as for what I think about that, I would say that's extremely bad form.
The pendant that Aro gave to Bella as a wedding gift...will that make the movie?
- I honestly can't remember if that was shot or not.
Why are some movies shorter than the others?
- Movies are movies are movies. Pacing, flow, rhythm. It's never about cramming every word in if it doesn't make for good pacing.
- It's not about how many minutes the movie is - it's what happens during those minutes.
- The chess scenes we've seen in stills made it into the film. Chess just got sexier!
- Lots and lots of E & B kisses
- More laughs (in a good way) in this film than the previous 3
- Edward will toast Bella and/or say sweetness at the wedding. A fan pointed out Bill said this at Comic Con or in EW but I don't recall Bill saying this.
Source | Source