The lovely ladies at StrictlyRobsten got us this in HQ!! Thank you loves <3
- "I was 17 when I started doing these movies -- I've been up to these moments for four years," says Stewart of Breaking Dawn's climactic scenes
- "Embarrassingly, the thing I was most nervous about was taking my shirt off." Robert Pattinson
- How did Stewart get in the bridal mood? By listening to "For Annabelle" by indie rockers Band of Horses
- "It's nice seeing them interact in a normal way, like a normal couple." Robert Pattinson, on Bella and Edward
- "Everyone thinks it's a demon inside of her," Stewart has said of Bella's pregnancy.
- "It was amazing finishing out in the Caribbean," Pattinson has said of his final scenes with Stewart. "It was like, 'Why couldn't we have been shooting in the Caribbean the whole time? I would have done another five!'"
- "We had dinners a lot in our rooms ... Kristen is a big cook. I was really surprised!" Julia Jones, on life on set
- "We had an animatronic baby," Pattinson says. "It was like Chucky from Child's Play!"
- "Bella's going to be the coolest vampire out of all of them," declares Stewart.
- "Everything comes into fruition. You finally get what you've been begging for!" Kristen Stewart, on Breaking Dawn
- "Masses of girls identified with Bella in a really profound way," says Kristen Stewart. "It's the characters they're flipping for."
- [Robert's] top confidant when choosing new projects? "My dad" -- who, he notes, "compares every single script to Jaws and Superman."
- [Robert's] biggest weakness? Pretzel M&M's. "I go through bags and bags of those a week."
- "I can't cook ... I only just manage to make some toast" Robert Pattinson
- "I love working with animals almost more than costars," [Robert] said of Tai, his pachyderm castmate in Water for Elephants.
- [Robert's] favorite iPhone games: FallDown! "I can literally sit there and play it for 16 hours."
- Brazil was "really amazing the day we got there: warm, everything you'd expect," Pattinson said. The remainder of the shoot? "Hurricane storms!"
- "They're completely exclusive and madly in love," a Pattinson pal tells Us.
- "They don't really fight," says a Pattinson friend. "She sort of mothers him and he listens to her."
- During time apart, "Rob takes pictures of the dog and sends them to Kristen," says a friend of the couple.
- The pair prefer quiet nights in -- "just the two of them, watching TV, listening to music, reading a lot," says a source.
- "Rob wants to do a music album," says a source. "She's pushing him to do it!"
- "The hand-holding was not being filmed," notes a [Brazil] set source.
- "Whether the camera was on or off, they would playfully shove each other and kiss," says a second source.
- Unlike their skiing and snowboarding costars, Pattinson and Stewart would stay inside their Vancouver hotel, "ordering room service and smoking," says a source.
- "I guess it's true that the more time you spend with someone, the more you gravitate toward each other," Christian Serratos tells Us of [Rob and Kristen's] bond.