- The first shot I managed of Kristen in costume. Just before she leads the cavalry charge! Hope you like it! :o)
More set pics of the set + awesome tweets from our friend @HerdingClouds
- #SWATH Good morning. It is a grey day at the Welsh location. Just finishing photos for the newspaper then we'll be off to the site!
- #SWATH It is approximately 3 hours until low tide at the beach location, we are hoping to be in position within the next hour.
will Kristen,Chris & Sam be there?
- I am hoping to find that out today! I will let you know. Mobile signal on site is bad, so Tweets might be delayed! :o)
- #SWATH War horses lined up on beach in armour, banners flying, preparing for a take! About 60 horses so far!
- Just done a take! War horses charging through the surf, sounded like thunder! Cries from the riders, resetting now!
- P.S it's freezing where we are sat on a cliff top above the action. Irish ferry passing armoured war-horses...weird!
- Second take coming up of beach charge! Photos will be uploaded later, as using digital camera not Blackberry.
- Utterly incredible take! Ferocious charge through the ocean, shouts filling air. One rider thrown forwards off his mount into surf!
- Both rider and horse that fell into surf seem ok though.
- Aerial units taking to the air now, flying low over the scene.
- Where I stand, the helicopter is hovering below me, maybe 2 metres off the sand, waiting for the next cavalry charge.
- #SWATH About an 85% chance that I just saw Kristen Stewart standing by a white charger war horse. I need a better lens!
- Moving closer to 1st Unit location...Blackberry battery low! Camera fully charged. Helicopters flying overhead.
- Been right inside 1st Unit camp on beach. Sat next to directors, AND I have the shots you were all after!
- Pyrotechnic explosions going off ahead of charging Kristen, moving to cliff position for better shots.
- Mad fact of today, the good guys are in silver armour, the bad guys are in black!! :o) Photos on the way, please standby...
- The horses amass on the beach ready for the first charge! Shouts fill the air when they finally thunder along.
- The charge. Those horses are crazy quick, the kit-cars only just staying ahead of the pack!
- It was pretty dam loud this close to the aerial unit. The horses didn't seem too fazed though! Awesome pilot!!
- Slowly making my way into 1st Unit. I tell you again the smell from the catering is so awesome!
- The directors seats had a pretty good view down beach, they also have a feedback monitor in the back of a truck.
- Tiny teaser for you guys! :o) Thank you all for checking out my pics, more coming! :o)
- Kristen Stewart next to co-star Chris Hemsworth, who plays the "Huntsman" himself!
- Probably my favourite shot...you could feel the excitement in 1st Unit at this point.
- Kristen Stewart preparing for her first shoot of the day, riding side by side with Chris Hemsworth.
- I really love the detail that has gone into this entire production. The entire team are SO friendly!
- The Directors look on at the re-play of the footage. I was so tempted to have a look myself!
- This is the first time I have seen this costume on set. The bad guys I am guessing. Awesome.
- Kudos should go to this rider who fell mid-charge head first into the breakers. The sea isn't warm here either.
- Epic bit of kit...I have spent all day trying to keep out of the way of this camera! :o)
- And this is Kristen Stewarts double who has caused a few false sightings over the last few days.
- Just hoping they have extended cover, the salt water is a devil. You should see what its done to my van! :o)
- That's it for now guys. We're going to warm up + grab some cheese on toast. To any crew following you are all legends, thank you.
- Having a fantastic time watching the pro's do their work. Thank you for letting me be there. We will return this evening! Standby...
- Thanks for all the thanks! You guys are great! Just remember me if you hear anyone after a photographer! :o)
More pics added via Kstewartfans
As always thank you for sharing your experience with us:)