Here are ten things we think Robert Pattinson could not live without, in his own words.
1. Edward Cullen: "I kind of just tried to make him a little bit more aware of the irony of the situation ... a 109-year-old who's in love with a 17-year-old who he's pretending to go to school with."
2. On his dog: "The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it’s ridiculous."
3. Kristen Stewart: “Oh, I don’t know. She’s cool. Even before I knew her, I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw 'Into the Wild,' and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is. It’s funny that she’s the one doing this huge thing.”
4. His trademark hair: "I just use water. No one ever believes me, but it's true."
5. His sisters: “Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.”
6. His career: "Sometimes I think, `To hell with acting,` and then I realize I could be working at a shoe shop, acting is much cooler."
7. His bodyguards: "I'm really afraid of getting hit by cars, like terrified of it. I`m terrified of crossing streets. I`m also very accident-prone ... I think people aim for me."
8. Money: "I started doing a paper round when I was about 10. I started earning £10 a week and then I was obsessed with earning money until I was about 15."
9. A stylist: “I was actually having nightmares about it for months in advance, I went to Jasper Conran and picked out the most ridiculous, extravagant clothes - they looked really good in the shop. And then I put them on and I thought 'you look such an idiot.'" On the Harry Potter Premiere.
10. Kissing: “I always get carried away when I'm kissing. I just go nuts! Walking away after it is the strangest moment for me. It's embarrassing - not knowing what to say to each other”
Irish Central | Via