According to ash from Twicrackaddict , who saw this particular item and immediately thought it was the Cullen House.... It actually isn't... This is a doll house of the Emerson House.
I have to agree with them.. If not for the shade of wood I'd believe it was at first sight... You can click here for further info on the house. It is priced at $299 like them i am also tempted to buy.... Its not so crazy because if we think about it... When are we ever gonna have a miniature Cullen House ever??
If you buy it i wont judge and oh will you invite me to play? LOL
Thanks Twicrackaddict for the find:)
It's the perfect modern doll house, with seven rooms, an open floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, mitered-glass corners, two fireplaces, sliding glass doors and even solar panels to power the recessed LED lights. It's easy on the environment, too, with non-toxic, lead-free wood stains and paints. The lucky kid who gets to own it will surely grow up to have impeccable taste in real estate.
• Designed by Tim Boyle
• Includes furniture as shown
• Features: living room, kitchen, dining room, library/office, master bedroom, bathroom, kid's room, two fireplaces and sliding glass doors
• Recessed LED lights powered by solar panels
• Birch wood / CARB-certified MDF / acrylic glass
• Non-toxic, lead-free wood stains and paints
• 30'' x 21'' x 18''
• Scale: 0.75''
• 51 lbs.
What do you think? Does it look like it to you? and most importantly how many of you are buying it? Quick before summit notices and steals the idea. lol