'Kristen looks great glammed up, but as you’d expect, she’s gone for a casual, easy to work up-do. This is an easy low maintenance hair up that most of us can achieve ourselves - the secret is all in the prep,' says top stylist Karine Jackson.
How to get Kristen's hairstyle:
1. Set the hair all back onto heated rollers using lots of product on each section - the Organic Control Systems Spray Gel works well with this look.
2. Let the rollers cool down before you take them out and blast with hairspray.
3. Brush your hair out using a natural bristle brush.
4. Work the hair into a loose pony-tail at the nape of your head, allowing any bits from the front that won’t quite reach to fall loose.
5. Turn the pony-tail over so you can't see it and pin it in.
6. Let the top fall into place and spray with a bit more hairspray to hold off the face.
Sweet! I'll be sure to try this look out! It's so pretty!